Round Table “Russian flower market: state and prospects”.
10 September, 16.00-18.00
IEC “Crocus Expo”, Pavilion 1, Conference Hall E
(within the frames of “FlowersExpo”)
Participants and visitors will learn about:
- State of cut flowers market: its volume, structure, dynamics
- Import share of floral products on the Russian market
- State and prospects of the local cut flowers production
- Competitive and price analysis on the cut flowers market
- Factors affecting flower market development and its tendencies
- Assessment of the Russian flower market by our main partners: Ecuador, the Netherlands, Colombia and Kenya.
Detailed characteristics of the Russian flower market will be given by E. Sharipova, PR Director, Marketing Agency “MegaResearch”.
The following speakers will give their assessments of the Russian flower market:
- Edgar Narvaez, Director, Trade Mission of Ecuador in Russia, the theme “Ecuador – the largest exporter of flowers to Russia”
- Tristian Bentvelsen, Director commercial of Dumen Orange, the theme “Trends of russian flower market. Dumen Orange Experience”
- Ilya Dombrovskiy, Director General and founder of Astra Fund Holland BV, the theme “Russian flower market: opportunities and challenges. Vision from Holland”
- Jaime Rodrigues Andrade, Director, “Jaroma Roses”, the theme “History of the presence of Columbian flowers on the Russian market”.
- Peter Kemei, Managing Director, “Mzurri Flowers”, the theme “Kenyan roses on the Russian market”
- Ravi Patel, Director General, “Subati Flowers”, the theme “Russian flower market. Vision from Kenya”
- Alexander Litvinenko, Member, Board of Directors, Association “Greenhouses of Russia”, the theme “Local production of cut flowers: success and problems”
- Anton Macheliuk, Director General and owner of “Flowers from Macheliuk”, the theme “Peculiarities of wholesale trade in cut flowers”
- Vadim Bogdanov, Regional Manager, “Potted Russia”, the theme “Trends in the Russian flower market”.
Round table, Guests of Honor:
- Alexei V. Sitnikov, Deputy of the RF State Duma, President, Association of “Greenhouses of Russia” will deliver an opening address.
- Miranda Hector Rodrigues Сastro, Governor, Miranda State, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, will dwell on export capabilities of Venezuelan producers
We encourage participation of all those to whole knowledge of the market tendencies is necessary for the successful business development and search of new solutions.
You are welcome 10 September, 16.00, Conference Hall E, Pavilion 1, IEC “Crocus Expo”.